This is an independent contract position with standard hours weekly, for a fixed term period open for renewal, and a 3 month probation period.
Will report to: Executive Leadership Team: Finance.
Start date: April/May 2016.
For Competencies and KPA’s please see below
Applications with CV and motivation to be sent to Duncan Souchon at firstname.lastname@example.org
Competencies, Qualifications & Experience:
• Preference for degree/diploma in finance field ( for example: ICB FET or National Certificate: bookkeeping)
• Competency to work on Pastel (2 year working experience required)
• Ability to work with journals, cash flow and management documents, tax and PAYE
• Computer literacy
• Good English verbal and written skills
• Good planning, time management and administrative skills
• Knowledge of NPO/NGO sector a plus
• Knowledge of youth development a plus
Key Performance Areas to include:
Bookkeeping – Invoicing, capturing and reporting
Reconciliations and special reporting (NPO/NGO)
Taxation: Income Tax, VAT and PAYE
Human Resource Activities
Payroll Maintenance and Management
IT Management Activities
IT liaison between Educo and IT service provider